Posts Tagged chat
4SqDAY is a one day celebration of all things foursquare™. 4SqINDY is hosting a conference for users, business owners, marketers, API developers and nonprofits to learn more about how foursquare™ can make them successful. 4SqDAY will also include social outings for our community of supporters. To add more foursquare™ fun, 4SqINDY will promote all local businesses that offer a one-day foursquare™ special.
MAYOR BALLARD (scheduled to read the FOURSQUARE DAY proclamation)
Super Bowl 46 – Brad Carlson, VP of Marketing & Conrad Picirillo, Co-Chair of Interactives Committee
Bruce McClain, Scotty’s Brewhouse
Russ Chargualaf, Houlihans
Jeremy Williams, Visit Indiana
EatDrink.it – local developers of a 4sq-integrated app!
Alex Umlauf, White River State Park
Chris Theisen, Flex-Pac (formerly of Hare Chevy)
When: 4/16/11 from 1.44p-4.44p
350 W Maryland St
btw West & Capitol
Indianapolis, IN 46225
$5 – includes networking, sessions, and entries into raffle!
Thanks to BLASTmedia
- 2 (two) MIMOBOTs: USB 2GB Flash Memory Drives
- 2 (two) Eton Corporation Scorpions: solar-powered, all-terrain, multi-function unit with digital radio, audio line input and carabiner
- 2 (two) dexim audio car mount charging holder for iPhone4/iPhone3
- 1 (one) dexim BlackBerry and USB port car charger
- 1 (one) dexim P-Flip: foldable power dock
- 1 (one) dexim Solar-Powered P-Flip: foldable solar power dock
Thanks to Charles Wolff
- 1 (one) set of Indianapolis 500 Race Day tickets
- 1 (one) set of Indianapolis 500 Carb Day tickets
Thanks to Foursquare
- 2 (two) 4SqDAY tee shirts
Want to get in on the action?
- Business owners please help us by telling us about your 4SqDAY special.
- Sponsorship opportunities, email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Submit a prize for the raffle, email email@example.com
- Volunteer! Have some skills that you want to show up to make foursquare™ awesome? Let us know.
Add our official foursquare™ tip:
Join us for the Official After Party!
This 4sqDay event is being hosted by Andy Huston and Chris Banks and is not affiliated with or endorsed by Foursquare Labs, Inc.
Foursquare is all about helping you find new ways to explore the city. Up until now you’ve been able to do that by checking in to venues and adding friends. Several cities have built networks to help Foursquare users connect with each other, earn badges, and connect with businesses locally. Now it’s time to unlock new territory – The World. We believe that Foursquare will be more fun by connecting and learning from its users, fans, fanatics, and addicts…. you. Everyone has an important perspective to share.
That’s where #4SqCHAT comes in. Every Monday from 9-10P EDT (see below for other time zones) we’ll chat up Foursquare on Twitter. Every week’s chat will have a topic announced on @4SqINDY’s twitter page.
We want you to hear from you!
We recommend joining the chat on tweetchat.com/room/4sqchat by signing in and connecting to your Twitter, FaceBook, or LinkedIn account. You could also follow the hashtag by searching for it on twitter. Either way – we hope you join in on the conversation.
We’ll post the transcript of the chat on this site the next day. One lucky participant from #4SqCHAT will also be featured in a special shout out the next day on Twitter.
See you Monday! In the meantime, keep checking in!
What time is #4SqCHAT for you?
03:00PM – Hawaii (Monday)
06:00PM – Pacific (Monday)
07:00PM – Mountain (Monday)
08:00PM – Central (Monday)
09:00PM- Eastern (Monday)
02:00AM – London (Tuesday)
03:00AM – Paris (Tuesday)
05:00AM – Moscow (Tuesday)
06:30AM - Pune, India (Tuesday)
10:00AM – Tokyo (Tuesday)
We lost our transcripts (below) when WTHashtag.com went down. Sorry! Curious to learn more or repeat a topic. Let us know!
Open Chat (1/31)
API apps for meeting people, finding venues. (6/13) NEXT WEEK!!! SIGN UP NOW!!!