Posts Tagged commentary
4SqDAY is a one day celebration of all things foursquare™. 4SqINDY is hosting a conference for users, business owners, marketers, API developers and nonprofits to learn more about how foursquare™ can make them successful. 4SqDAY will also include social outings for our community of supporters. To add more foursquare™ fun, 4SqINDY will promote all local businesses that offer a one-day foursquare™ special.
MAYOR BALLARD (scheduled to read the FOURSQUARE DAY proclamation)
Super Bowl 46 – Brad Carlson, VP of Marketing & Conrad Picirillo, Co-Chair of Interactives Committee
Bruce McClain, Scotty’s Brewhouse
Russ Chargualaf, Houlihans
Jeremy Williams, Visit Indiana
EatDrink.it – local developers of a 4sq-integrated app!
Alex Umlauf, White River State Park
Chris Theisen, Flex-Pac (formerly of Hare Chevy)
When: 4/16/11 from 1.44p-4.44p
350 W Maryland St
btw West & Capitol
Indianapolis, IN 46225
$5 – includes networking, sessions, and entries into raffle!
Thanks to BLASTmedia
- 2 (two) MIMOBOTs: USB 2GB Flash Memory Drives
- 2 (two) Eton Corporation Scorpions: solar-powered, all-terrain, multi-function unit with digital radio, audio line input and carabiner
- 2 (two) dexim audio car mount charging holder for iPhone4/iPhone3
- 1 (one) dexim BlackBerry and USB port car charger
- 1 (one) dexim P-Flip: foldable power dock
- 1 (one) dexim Solar-Powered P-Flip: foldable solar power dock
Thanks to Charles Wolff
- 1 (one) set of Indianapolis 500 Race Day tickets
- 1 (one) set of Indianapolis 500 Carb Day tickets
Thanks to Foursquare
- 2 (two) 4SqDAY tee shirts
Want to get in on the action?
- Business owners please help us by telling us about your 4SqDAY special.
- Sponsorship opportunities, email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Submit a prize for the raffle, email email@example.com
- Volunteer! Have some skills that you want to show up to make foursquare™ awesome? Let us know.
Add our official foursquare™ tip:
Join us for the Official After Party!
This 4sqDay event is being hosted by Andy Huston and Chris Banks and is not affiliated with or endorsed by Foursquare Labs, Inc.
Just a post for fun… foursquare is excitedly promoting foursquare 3.o which is available to iPhone and Android users on Tuesday, March 8th. Part of the update furthers the platforms emphasis on encouraging and motivating its users to do certain things. But, will foursquare use send you to Hell?
These badges represent the seven deadly sins of foursquare. Read the rest of this entry »